Wednesday 15 May 2013

Computers don't make mistakes

The statement: "Computers don't make mistakes, people do" is often used to support the reliability of computer output. Is this statement true? Explain the statement in light of your experiences with computers in the first week of class... think back over some of the experiences you had as you learned to use xhtml...

I think it differs whether the computer makes mistakes or not, it varies from whatever task you are doing. My experience with xhtml was quite confusing and when I did it over and over again the computer was the only one there telling me my mistakes and where to fix them. But then there were other times where everything was right and the computer was wrong. I guess this is where that expression comes to mind "nobody is perfect", just like a computer because is some ways a computer is a very intelligent human. Man did invent it didn't they. Anyways I would have to say for me that I strongly believe computers can make a  mistake. Maybe not a great amount of mistakes but they are there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment