Thursday 23 May 2013

e-commerce

Have you ever purchased anything online? How do you feel about online shopping - is it something that you use and trust? Do you shop with a credit card? or Paypal? What kinds of things are you willing to purchase online? Why or why not?

Yes, I have purchased things on line and was very satisfied with the purchases I made. I'm not a big on line shopper and when I do shop on line it is always just clothes from a couple of stores that I am very familiar with. I dont think it is a bad thing that a lot of people like to  shop online. You should always be smart about it though and look for reviews to see if what they are saying/selling is legit, especially if it is a new place you are trying to online shop with. I myself ship with a credit that has a small limit, but like I said I'm not a bit online shopper. If I had a good job then maybe I would be an extreme online shopper :P but as of right now I'm just a student with a limit. Things I am willing to purchase online is most likely just clothes. But in the future my mind could change and I could be finding alot more online besides just clothes/shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment