Wednesday 15 May 2013

World Wide Web

The World Wide Web has been around about 20 years. What impact does it have on your life? What difference would it make in your life if it didn't exist?

I don't know if it has a "great" impact on my life but it does impact my life in some cases. I mean without it I wouldn't know the answers to a lot of the many questions I have, still to this day I'm always asking questions that some people could not give me the answers to. Which is fine because I can always search it up and usually the majority of the time it leaves me with knowing. :) I'm not saying that I depend on it all the time, but for the most it is always there and helps. It helps a great deal in school with projects and if I do not know how something works I can always search and there it is. Yes, I suppose that my life would be different without it. I wouldn't have something to turn to for my many answers that people cannot not give me. I guess for many people it would be different. Like many jobs would not be as easy as they are today, for example banking, teaching, etc... I guess I would not be sitting in this computer class right now learning about all the different things you can do with a computer/web. It just depends on the person i suppose, because some people live without it and have been since the day they were born. 

No comments:

Post a Comment